National Conference Financial Aid
National Conference Financial Aid Fund Guidelines & Criteria
A financial aid fund is available for families to apply for financial assistance to attend FIRST National Conferences. The National Conference Financial Aid Fund will provide funds for registration and accommodations. Funding is limited; all applications will be evaluated based on fund guidelines.
Eligibility for Applicants
- Each applicant must be a member of FIRST.
- Based upon availability of funds, priority will be given to applicants who clearly demonstrate a need for financial assistance based upon income and family circumstances. All applications will be strictly confidential. Each applicant must commit to volunteer at the conference for 2 hours and attend all conference workshops.
Disbursement of Funds
- Based on the type of award, the recipients will be reimbursed at the conference, either on the last day or mailed to them immediately after the event. If awarded registration fees, the awarded fees will be waived when you submit your completed registration form.
- The award recipients must bring receipts for reimbursement; no costs will be reimbursed without written proof.
- Financial Aid information for the 2022 FIRST National Conference-Providence will be posted when it becomes available.
ATTN: National Conference Financial Aid
PO Box 1067, Lansdale, PA 19446-0687
- Applications must be submitted with:
1. Confirmation of hotel reservation
2. Copy of most recent IRS Form 1040
3. Completed W9 (US) or W8-BEN (International) form
Information provided will only be used for the FIRST National Conference and remain confidential.