National Conference Financial Aid
National Conference Financial Aid Fund Guidelines & Criteria
A financial aid fund is available for families to apply for financial assistance to attend FIRST National Conferences. The National Conference Financial Aid Fund will provide funds for registration and accommodations. Funding is limited; all applications will be evaluated based on fund guidelines.
Eligibility for Applicants
- Each applicant must be a member of FIRST.
- Based upon availability of funds, priority will be given to applicants who clearly demonstrate a need for financial assistance based upon income and family circumstances. All applications will be strictly confidential.
- Financial Aid applications for the 2022 FIRST National Conference-Providence are now closed.
ATTN: National Conference Financial Aid
PO Box 1067, Lansdale, PA 19446-0687
- Applications must be submitted with:
1. Confirmation of hotel reservation
2. Copy of most recent IRS Form 1040
3. Completed W9 (US) or W8-BEN (International) form
Information provided will only be used for the FIRST National Conference and remain confidential.