The Foundation for Ichthyosis & Related Skin Types, Inc. (FIRST) could not do what we do without the support of our partners. They work with our leadership, staff and volunteers to advance research, deliver important educational and networking programs and advocate on behalf of individuals and families affected by ichthyosis.
Learn more about these partners and how you can join us in our mission to improve lives and seek cures for those affected by ichthyosis and related skin types.
- FIRST coordinates with Mayne to recruit patients affected with lamellar ichthyosis for Reflect Study
- Mayne will sponsor FIRST's 2021 Patient Support One-Day meetings
- Beiersdorf supports patients affected with ichthyosis through the free Aquaphor Program
- FIRST has a long-term partnership with Beiersdorf focusing on their "Make a Difference" initiative
- FIRST coordinates with Timber to recruit patients for the TMB-001 study for patients affected with lamellar or x-linked ichthyosis