The Foundation for Ichthyosis & Related Skin Types, Inc. (FIRST) could not do what we do without the support of our partners. They work with our leadership, staff and volunteers to advance research, deliver important educational and networking programs and advocate on behalf of individuals and families affected by ichthyosis.
Learn more about these partners and how you can join us in our mission to improve lives and seek cures for those affected by ichthyosis and related skin types.
- Beiersdorf supports patients affected with ichthyosis through the free Aquaphor Program
- FIRST has a long-term partnership with Beiersdorf focusing on their "Make a Difference" initiative
- Beiersdorf supports clinicians, providing information about resources available through FIRST.
- Beiersdorf supports FIRST programs and events
- FIRST coordinates with Timber to recruit patients for the TMB-001 study for patients affected with lamellar or x-linked ichthyosis
- Timber is a silver sponsor of the 2022 FIRST National Conference-Providence
- FIRST coordinates with Quoin to recruit patients for the QRX003 study.
- Quoin is a silver sponsor of the 2022 FIRST National Conference-Providence