Q & A - December 15th E-News - Face cream
Q: Ok, what is a super hydrating cream for your face? Perhaps one to use at night for healing and moisture? Any suggestions?
- I have Lamellar ichthyosis and I’ve been using Eucerin cream forever, the regular one. Sometimes I mix with it with Aquaphor.
- I will add Dr. Jart products and they work good for day, but lately at night it’s been rough. I wake up with a dry face. I need something to help keep me moisturized overnight!
- I use Amlactin then Aquaphor on top on my face at night.
- Amlactin doesn’t sting your face?
- Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream or Aquaphor
- Thank you everyone ??