Q & A - August 31 E-News
Q: My 4 year old is having a hard time with masks making irritated and open areas on her skin. Any recommendations on how she can wear a mask without the discomfort?
- What about an anti-chafing rub like Body Glide Original Anti-Chafe Balm? And we’ve used these behind the head thingys ?????? to take pressure off ears like Face Mask Strap for Kids.
- My son prefers the soft neck gaiter masks??
- We got stretch cloth headbands with a button on each side for the loop.
- What type of mask is she wearing and what kind of ichthyosis? My son with CIE wears La Hauteur KF94 masks all day no issue. They have thin ear straps and don’t rub.
- I love them too!
- I got the kiddy version. Really nice!
- Lamellar, cloth with the really soft stretchy ear loops. She is going through a peeling phase and her ears always crack.