Grassroots Fundraising Guide: 6 - Authorization, Sample Forms and Letters
Volunteer Fundraiser Proposal
The Foundation is pleased to assist you in planning your fundraising event by offering the following:
- Permission to use the FIRST’s name and logo for the event
- Advertising in FIRST’s quarterly newsletter, Ichthyosis Focus
- Educational materials for distribution and assistance with design of flyers
- Notification of Foundation members in area of event
- Guidance and suggestions with event planning
The Board of Directors has developed the following guidelines pertaining to all fundraising events that benefit the important work of the Foundation, which are sponsored by third parties (individuals or organizations other than the Foundation and its staff).
- FIRST requires all individuals or organizations wishing to host a fundraising event to benefit the Foundation complete the Third Party Fundraising Proposal prior to the event.
- FIRST will notify the applicant of the status of the fundraising event within seven days of receipt.
- FIRST requires all proceeds and a final income/expense report be submitted to the Foundation office within thirty days following the event.
- Third parties are prohibited from setting up a separate bank account in the Foundation’s name in conjunction with the fundraising event.
Download/Print out the Grassroots Fundraiser Authorization Form
Sample Forms and Letters