National Conference Financial Aid
National Conference Financial Aid Fund Guidelines & Criteria
Eligibility for Applicants
- Each applicant must be a member of FIRST.
- Based upon availability of funds, priority will be given to applicants who clearly demonstrate a need for financial assistance based upon income and family circumstances.
- All applications will be strictly confidential.
- Each applicant must commit to volunteer at the conference for a period of time and attend all conference workshops.
- The award recipients will be reimbursed for their accommodations at the conference, either on the last day or mailed to them immediately after the event. Registration fees will be waived when you submit your registration form.
- The award recipients must bring receipts for reimbursement; no costs will be reimbursed without written proof.
- The application period to apply for Financial Aid to attend the 2018 National Conference has passed. Financial Aid applications for the 2020 National Conference will be available in the late Fall of 2019 and the deadline to submit an application will be February 1, 2020.
ATTN: National Conference Financial Aid Fund
2616 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915
- Applications must be submitted with:
1. Confirmation of hotel reservation
2. Copy of most recent IRS Form 1040 (with social security and bank account information redacted)