National Conference Financial Aid Fund Guidelines & Criteria
- Financial aid is available for registration fees for two people, with one adult or child being affected.
- Financial aid is available for hotel accommodations for up to three nights.
- Each applicant must be a member of FIRST.
- Based upon availability of funds, priority will be given to applicants who clearly demonstrate a need for financial assistance based upon income and family circumstances.
- All applications will be strictly confidential.
- Each applicant must commit to volunteer at the conference for a period of time and attend all conference workshops.
- The award recipients will be reimbursed for their accommodations at the conference, either on the last day or mailed to them immediately after the event. Registration fees will be waived when you submit your registration form.
- The award recipients must bring receipts for reimbursement; no costs will be reimbursed without written proof.
Completed applications must be submitted by February 1, 2016. They can be faxed to 215.997.9403 or mailed to:
ATTN: National Conference Scholarship Fund
2616 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915
- Applications must be submitted with:
** Please note: Open the Financial Aid form in a browser OTHER THAN CHROME.
« Back to Previous Page