Clinical Trials & Patient Recruitment Opportunities
Interested in Partnering with FIRST for Patient Recruitment?
Partnering with patients, and their advocates, has become the cornerstone of research in the field of rare disease. Currently many families and individuals in the FIRST community, affected with ichthyosis or a related skin type, are enthusiastically participating in clinical trials, behavioral studies, product sampling, member surveys and more. And by partnering with the FIRST community, product developers and medical investigators have a more direct opportunity to finding the key to acceleration for better treatments and eventual cures.
If you are interested in partnering with FIRST members for a research study, clinical trial, or product sampling program, please contact Moureen Wenik at email@example.com.
Current Patient Recruitment Opportunities
- KB105 FOR ADULTS WITH ARCI
- REFLECT STUDY
- FEMALE CARRIERS OF GENETIC CHANGES ASSOCIATED WITH X-LINKED ICHTHYOSIS
- MENTAL HEALTH AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN ICHTHYOSIS
- NEW ICHTHYOSIS VULGARIS STUDY
- SKIN REDNESS STUDY (Study Closed)
- LAMELLAR/X-LINKED STUDY (Study Closed)
San Antonio / San Diego / Chicago / New Haven / Philadelphia
- NS2 COMPOUND FOR SJOGREN-LARSSON SYNDROME (Study Closed)
- ITCH STUDY
Miami Itch Center - University of Miami
- GENE DISCOVERY OPPORTUNITY
- STUDY FOR SJOGREN-LARSSON SYNDROME
Omaha, NE / Portland, OR / Pittsburgh, PA
- HARLEQUIN ICHTHYOSIS MEDICAL RECORDS STUDY
Boston Children's Hospital
- DARIER-WHITE / HAILEY-HAILEY DISEASE
Indiana University Research Center